Ready To Join Our Engineering Team?
Software Engineering – Full Stack
Costa Mesa, CA
At Lykuid, we’re on a mission to build the best monitoring platform in the world. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—and high availability, providing always-on alerting, visualization, and tracing for our customers’ infrastructure and applications around the globe.
Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way. We need you to design and build machine learning-powered products that help our customers learn from their data and make better decisions in real-time.
You will have a fantastic team of data engineers to support you, a collaborative environment to encourage your work, and the best technologies for performing software engineering at high scale in your toolkit.
Join us to build powerful, intelligent data systems.
In a typical week as a Full Stack Engineer, you might:
- Design and implement the Lykuid user interface in multiple formats (web, tablet, mobile, shell),
including the evaluation and selection of key technology platforms.
- Participate in end-to-end architecture reviews and discussions with the broader team, playing an
influential role in overall product design.
- Collaborate with interaction designers and visual designers to create an intuitive user
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Mentor other engineers on your team.
- Identify and communicate best practices for web engineering.
- Investigate and fix a production issue from a service your team owns.
- You have backend programming experience in Python.
- You have a B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- You want to work in a fast, high-growth startup environment and thrive on autonomy.
Apply For This Job
Lykuid is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Please note that Lykuid does not accept unsolicited submittals from contracted or non-contracted agencies. Lykuid is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.